Lead partner: VTT
- Assembling the production line from biomass gasification to FT synthesis with new FT reactor by M18 for the first test run and by M30 for the second test run.
- Producing 300-500 L of FT product with high content in C5-C10 olefins by M32.
- Validating the process concept from biomass gasification to hydroformylation by operating the process for total 300 – 500 hours.
- Producing 100-200 L of hydroformylated product with maximum content of alcohols in the mixture.
- Assembly of gasification and synthesis process [VTT – Mar 2020]
Gasification and synthesis units assembled and ready for testing.
- Report on Catalyst stability [MPI – Sep 2020]
Report on distraction of the catalyst system and stabilizing possibilities of catalyst system.
- Report on the results of the validation test runs in REDIFUEL pilot [VTT – Mar 2022]
Report on gasification and FT-production test runs in the pilot units of VTT.
- Report on overall process design [NESTE – Feb 2022]
Report of overall design will include mass and energy balance flow sheets, OPEX, and CAPEX, based on the data from Biofuel-fuel system compatibility aspects and engine related evaluation.